tax-savingsAll incorporated businesses in Canada are liable for corporate taxes (T2 Returns).

The corporations are required to file returns no later than six months after the end of each tax year. The tax year for the corporation is its fiscal year.
We provide expert advise on the allowable business expenses and help you maximize benefits.
Unincorporated businesses are not required to file T2 returns. These include sole proprietorships and businesses run by individuals as partnerships. Owners of unincorporated businesses are, however, subject to personal income tax on an individual basis.